We love sending clients on Disney Cruise Line sailings whether you have children or not! This five-night Western Caribbean sailing stops in Cozumel, Mexico and a day at Disney’s island paradise in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay. Plus, on this cruise – join some of your favorite Marvel Super Heroes (and villains) from The Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy—as well as Spider-Man—for one epic day filled with one-of-a-kind entertainment, unforgettable meet-and-greets and special offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
When you set sail with Disney, you’ll experience an unforgettable vacation that boasts something special for each and every member of the family so that no one ever has to compromise. Whether it’s relaxing “me time” for adults, imaginative activities for the kids or thrilling entertainment for the whole family, a Disney cruise provides fun for everyone at sea and on land.
Designed with families in mind, Disney Cruise Line staterooms aboard the Disney Magic are equipped with innovations that ensure the ultimate in comfort and relaxation for Guests of all ages. From an imaginative inside retreat to a spacious and abundantly appointed suite, their world-class accommodations let you and your loved ones travel the high seas in high style.
Call us at 800-750-7839 or fill out this easy complimentary quote request to your right and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise with Marvel Day at Sea
Dates: January 7, 2018
Ship: Disney Magic
From: Roundtrip Miami
Fare: From $925 per person based on double occupancy
January 7, 2018: Miami Florida
January 8, 2018: At Sea
January 9, 2018: Cozumel, Mexico
January 10, 2018: At Sea
January 11, 2018: Castaway Cay, Bahamas
January 12, 2018: Miami, Florida
During Marvel Day at Sea, you’ll enjoy:
- A spectacular deck party, featuring dancing, fireworks and the largest collection of Marvel Super Heroes and villains ever assembled on a cruise ship
- Thrilling photo ops with some of your favorite heroes, including Captain America, Iron Man, Thor and Spider-Man—plus the debut of Black Panther and Loki as part of a Disney vacation experience and appearances by Star-Lord, Gamora and Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy
- A new, immersive show featuring Doctor Strange, who will demonstrate the power of the mystic arts and enlist Guests in an epic battle against the Dark Dimension
- Adult-exclusive dance party in Fathoms nightclub featuring characters from Guardians of the Galaxy
- The newest Marvel Studios blockbuster inside the Walt Disney Theatre—plus a Marvel movie marathon featuring past hits
- Open-air, Funnel Vision screenings of the latest Marvel TV animated series
- A fan-filled costume celebration in the ship’s Atrium
- Extraordinary games and activities at Disney’s Oceaneer Club and throughout the ship
- Surprise Super Hero and Super Villain appearances throughout the ship
- Amazing themed food and beverages
- Exclusive merchandise and collectibles