7-Night Royal Caribbean Southern Caribbean Cruise
Island Hop Your Way Through the Southern Caribbean!
|Ship:||Freedom of the Seas|
|Cruise Line:||Royal Caribbean Cruise Line|
|Sail Date:||August 9, 2020|
|From/To:||Roundtrip San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|Interior Guarantee Stateroom Cat. ZI From||Oceanview Guarantee Stateroom Cat. YO From||Oceanview Balcony Guarantee Cat. XB From||Jr. Suite Stateroom Cat. J4 From|
|$1,259 first person, $503 second person
|$1,449 first person, $579 second person
|$1793 first person, $747 second person
|$2,560 first person, $979 second person
- Your journey begins in San Juan, Puerto Rico’s vibrant capital. You’ll find 500 years of history to delve into here, from ancient fortresses to colorful colonial-era buildings. If you’re traveling to San Juan by plane, arrive at least a day earlier to explore this beautiful city. If you’re arriving the same day, the airport is just a twenty-minute taxi ride to the port.
- Oranjestad, Aruba is best known for its colorful Dutch Colonial gingerbread houses painted in bright Caribbean hues, powdery white beaches and crystal-clear aquamarine water. Explore Aruba’s unique geological formations amid desert-like landscapes.
- Discover the colonial-era fortresses and other landmarks of Willemstad, Curacao on a trolley ride before exploring more on your own. Go on a distillery tour to sample the island’s signature spirit, Blue Curacao, or make some new friends at the Sea Aquarium.
- It’s always sunny in Bonaire, where the days last nearly twelve hours and the adventure never ends. The countless coral reefs surrounding its shores are home to more than 400 species of marine life, earning it the nickname ‘Diver’s Paradise.’ But for some of the best snorkeling, head to the islet of Klein Bonaire.
- While it may be less than 40 square miles, there’s plenty to do on the little island of St. Maarten: you can travel back in time while exploring centuries-old ruins and get your adrenaline fix ziplining through lush tropical forests.
|Aug. 9||Sun.||San Juan, Puerto Rico||8:30pm|
|Aug. 11||Tues.||Oranjestad, Aruba||8:00am||10:00pm|
|Aug. 12||Wed.||Willemstad, Curacao||8:00am||8:00pm|
|Aug. 13||Thurs.||Kralendijk, Bonaire||8:00am||5:00pm|
|Aug. 15||Sat.||Philipsburg, St. Maarten||8:00am||5:00pm|
|Aug. 16||Sun.||San Juan, Puerto Rico||6:00am|
Freedom of the Seas® is the ultimate adventure seeking, discover peaking expedition. This fan favorite cruise ship sails way beyond the typical getaway. It’s the perfect mix of destinations no matter where you want to go, plus all the best thrills at sea.
Freedom of the Seas® is a landslide vacation victory, winner of best cruise ship for first timers from Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice Awards.
Catch a wave above deck on the FlowRider® surf simulator, race to the top of the Rock Climbing Wall and soak up the fun at the H2O Zone℠