Our Pick: Grand Japan Luxury Cruise!
Explore temples, parks, waterways, UNESCO wonders and 5,000 years of culture on your 10-day luxury Japan Cruise. Feel like you are sailing on your own private yacht as you visit exciting ports in Japan in your posh all-suite accommodations on the intimate, 212-guest Star Legend.
Layer after layer, Japan’s story unfolds. In Edo-period gardens with their perfectly sculpted karikomi. In Chiran’s exquisitely preserved samurai homes. In the peace memorials of Nagasaki and Hiroshima. And time after time you struggle to describe unforgettable moments, from your first view of Mount Fuji to the fluttering paper cranes of peace at Hiroshima’s Atomic Dome.
10-Day Grand Japan Luxury Cruise
Date: September 26, 2018
Ship: Star Legend
From: Tokyo to Oksaka
Fare: From $4,599 per person Ocean View Suite
Day 1: Tokyo, Japan 6 p.m.
Day 2: Shimizu, Japan 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Day 2: Shingu, Japan 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Day 3: At Sea
Day 4: Kagoshima, Japan 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Day 5: Hashima Island, Nagasaki, Japan 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Day 6: Busan, South Korea 1 to 9 p.m.
Day 7: Fukuoka (Hakata), Japan 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Day 8: Hiroshima, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Day 9: Takamatsu, Japan 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Day 10: Osaka, Japan 7 a.m.
- Discover the beauty of UNESCO site Mount Fuji, Japan’s highest mountain, when you get to Shimizu
- Take in the scenery as you cruise around the abandoned island of Hashima, near Nagasaki
- Explore Shingu’s UNESCO site Makimura-jinja Shrine, part of the Sacred Sites of Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range
- Respectfully remember “Never Again” at the Peace Memorial Parks of Nagasaki and Hiroshima
- Enjoy the cuisine of Hiroshima, with not-to-be-missed Okonomiyaki savory pancakes
- See the 16th century Osaka Castle, the city’s main historic landmark
Call our luxury cruise experts today at 877-815-1905 or fill out this easy quote request for a complimentary quote.