Sail along the Mediterranean visiting must-see ports next summer! From the monuments of the ancient empire to the pursuit of la dolce vita, the Eternal City is an unrivaled open-air museum and a lively modern metropolis. The celebrated seaside resort of Monte Carlo has helped define French Riviera chic and glamour for more than a century. The elegant city of Ajaccio delights with its mix of Italianate charm, Gallic style and Corsican culture against a stunning backdrop of rugged mountains. A top European center for art, architecture, design and cuisine, the stylish city of Barcelona has its own language and culture. A rugged island with fine beaches, Mallorca welcomes travelers seeking sun, sea and sand. Finally make your way to Cagliari, a capital rich in art, culture, and Sardinian pride whose medieval heart is a fascinating fortified district.
Explore these stunning ports more with up to $100 to spend at sea on sailings booked 6+ months in advance. Bring the whole family because right now, kids sail for less.
This offer ends December 8, 2017, so book your next adventure today!
Call our experts at 877-815-1905 for more information or fill out this easy quote request to your right for a complimentary quote on your 2017 or 2018 cruise vacation.
Our Vacation Pick (ask us to price others!):
7-Night Western Mediterranean Cruise on Jewel of the Seas®
Date: July 8, 2018 (other dates may be available)
From: Roundtrip Rome
Fare: From $1,413.27 Interior stateroom first person (plus $25 Onboard Credit) (Category 6V), $747.27 Interior stateroom second person (plus $25 Onboard Credit) (includes taxes, fees & port charges), From $1,546.27 Ocean View first person (plus $25 Onboard Credit), $813.27 second person (plus $25 Onboard Credit) (Category 8N), From $2,056.27 Balcony first person (plus $50 Onboard Credit), $1,068.27 second person (plus $50 Onboard Credit) (Category 6D), From $2,613.27 Junior Suite first person (plus $50 Onboard Credit), $1,347.27 second person (plus $50 Onboard Credit) (Category J3)
Special Offer: Second Guest Sails at 50% off, up to 25% off third/fourth guests, and Onboard Credit per person (amounts listed above)
Day 1 – Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy Depart 5 p.m.
Day 2 – Monte Carlo, France 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Day 3 – Ajaccio, Corsica 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Day 4 – Barcelona, Spain 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Day 5 – Palma de Mallorca, Spain 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Day 6 – Sardinia (Cagliari), Italy 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Day 7 – Cruising
Day 8 – Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy Arrive 5 a.m.
Jewel of the Seas®
With acres of glass throughout and elevators facing the sea, the dazzling Jewel of the Seas® will leave you breathless. Bask in the tranquil adults-only Solarium area*, try your luck at the Casino Royale or dine in one of our specialty restaurants for a low cover charge. Enjoy the ultimate cruise getaway onboard this spectacular ship and find out why it’s called the Jewel of the Seas.
- Sports court
- Golf simulators
- Rock climbing wall
- Fairways of Jewel mini golf
- Contemporary musical productions in the Coral Theater.
- Adventure Ocean® Youth Program for kids, tweens and teens
Casual or Fine Dining
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Tides Dining Room
- More complimentary options, including Windjammer Marketplace, pizzeria and Seaview Café
- Café Latté-tudes, a modern coffee bar**
- Chops Grille steakhouse featuring Chicago-style “chops”**
- Portofino restaurant offering an elegant atmosphere for Italian dining**
Lounge & Relax
- VitalitySM Spa with 100+ ways to pamper yourself†
- 6 pools and whirlpools, including the Solarium—an adults-only retreat†
- Yoga, Pilates and tai chi classes offered in the state-of-the-art Fitness Center††
- 16 bars, clubs and lounges that never have a cover, including The Safari Club with self-leveling pool tables and The Pit Stop sports bar