Cruise to Alaska on Oceania Cruises’ newly renovated flagship ms Regatta, with just 684 guests. Regatta has undergone a multimillion-dollar transformation to create a virtually new ship. Regatta features four unique, open-seating restaurants, a world-class fitness center and spa, eight lounges and bars, a casino and 342 lavish suites and luxurious staterooms. Her decks are resplendent in the finest teak, custom stone and tile work, and her lounges, suites and staterooms boast luxurious, neo-classical furnishings. Regatta offers every luxury you may expect on board one of their stylish ships.
Why we Love It: Here’s some special experiences on this voyage that should be on your list!
- Cruise Hubbard Glacier, which is approximately 450 years old and over 2,000 feet thick in some locations
- Fly to a dogsledding camp near Juneau, learn about the famous Iditarod race and take an exciting dogsled ride
- From Ketchikan, visit Prince of Wales Island, home to the highest density of black bears in the world
- Visit the Heritage Center in Hoonah, where native Tlingit culture comes alive in a moving performance of song, dance and storytelling
Take advantage of these extraordinary OLife Choice savings:
- Free airfare
- Free Internet
- Olife Choice of: Free Beverage Package, $600 Shipboard Credit or up to 6 Free Shore Excursions
OUR TOP OCEANIA ALASKA PICK:
10-Day Glistening Glaciers Cruise
Date: Sept. 7, 2017
Ship: Oceania Regatta
Itinerary: Seattle to Vancouver
Price: From $2,999 pp. with airfare and O’Life Choice
Bonuses: Includes Airfare, Bonus Savings & Unlimited Internet PLUS choose Free 6 Shore Excursions, or Free Beverage Package, or $600 SBC.
Exclusive Extras: Complimentary pre-paid gratuities from Cruise & Travel Experts and Additional $100 onboard credit per stateroom on veranda category and above when you book by 10/31/17.
Sept. 7, 2018: Seattle, Washington 5 p.m.
Sept. 8, 2018: Cruising the Inside Passage
Sept. 9, 2018: Ketchikan, Alaska 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sept. 10, 2018: Icy Straight Point (Hoonah), Alaska 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Sept. 11, 2018: Cruising Hubbard Glacier
Sept. 12, 2018: Juneau, Alaska 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sept. 13, 2018: Skagway, Alaska 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sept. 14, 2018: Sitka, Alaska 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sept. 15, 2018: Cruising the Outside Passage
Sept. 16, 2018: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Sept. 17, 2018: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Call our cruise experts at 877-861-8474 or fill out this easy and complimentary quote request to your right.