We recommend this winter cruise sailing to two islands in the Bahamas including Disney’s own private island paradise, Disney Castaway Cay, where you can feast on barbecue fare and enjoy watersports, beach games or simply relaxing in the sun. Balmy breezes and white-sand beaches await in ports of call while onboard fun for the whole family is always on deck, from pool parties to Broadway-style shows to themed dining.
Here’s why we love sailing on Disney Cruise Line:
- Behold Broadway-caliber musicals and fireworks at sea, celebrate at deck parties and watch new Disney movies in 3D.
- Splash it up in freshwater pools, aqua play areas and waterslides, or stay shipshape while out at sea thanks to onboard recreational centers.
- Whether it’s a cozy retreat or an extravagant suite, staterooms are designed with your family in mind—with comforts you won’t find elsewhere.
- Savor a wide variety of dining options sure to satisfy even the pickiest of palates, thanks to fresh, expertly prepared dishes available 24 hours a day.
Call us at 800-750-7839 or fill out this easy complimentary quote request to your right and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
4-Night Bahamas Cruise
Dates: February 14, 2018
Ship: Disney Magic
February 14, 2018: Miami Florida
February 15, 2018: Disney Castaway Cay, Bahamas
February 16, 2018: Nassau, Bahamas
February 17, 2018: At Sea
February 18, 2018: Miami, Florida
About Disney’s Castaway Cay:
Consistently rated by Disney Guests as their favorite port of call, Disney Castaway Cay is their private island paradise reserved exclusively for Disney cruisers. This oasis invites you to enjoy balmy tropical weather and world-class recreation with renowned Disney hospitality. Plus, your signature Disney ship will dock right at the island to allow everyone to come and go as they please while enjoying such tropical leisure as snorkeling, boating, swimming and old-fashioned sunbathing.
Formerly known as Gorda Cay, the island is located amid the Abaco Islands in the northern Bahamas. Of the island’s 1,000 acres, only 55 have been developed for Guest use, leaving the remaining land unspoiled and untamed.
Covered outdoor restaurants dish up delectable burgers, BBQ chicken and ribs, grilled island style and included in the price of your cruise package. Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase by Guests 21 years of age or older.
Disney Imagineers designed Castaway Cay with one-of-a-kind areas and activities for every member of the family.
- Kids (ages 3-12) have their paradise planned by Disney counselors at Scuttle’s Cove with bountiful beach activities.
- Teens can kick back, listen to music and participate in activities at Hideout, their own secluded area close to the beach.
- Serenity Bay is a secluded beach exclusively for adults.
- Have fun together at the Castaway Family Beach.
- Relax in a premium 325-square-foot private, furnished cabana found in 2 locations: Castaway Family Beach (for families) and Serenity Bay Beach (for adults).
- And of course, there are port adventures for everyone to enjoy.