7-Night Royal Caribbean Southern Caribbean Cruise Vacation
Soak up the Sun!
Book this cruise now and lock in a great rate and receive an exclusive $50 Onboard Credit per person!
|Ship:||Freedom of the Seas|
|Cruise Line:||Royal Caribbean Cruise Line|
|Sail Date:||August 4, 2019|
|From/To:||Roundtrip San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|Interior Stateroom Cat. 2V||Promenade View Interior Stateroom Cat. 2T||Ocean View Balcony Stateroom Cat. 2D||Spacious Ocean View Balcony Stateroom Cat. 4B|
- Your journey begins in San Juan, Puerto Rico’s vibrant capital. You’ll find 500 years of history to delve into here, from ancient fortresses to colorful colonial-era buildings. If you’re traveling to San Juan by plane, arrive at least a day earlier to explore this beautiful city. If you’re arriving the same day, the airport is just a twenty-minute taxi ride to the port.
- St. Maarten sits at the crossroads of the Caribbean and the Atlantic. It’s also a place where over 120 cultures meet. You can taste it in the island’s cuisine, which is rated among the best in the Caribbean. And you can feel it whether you stay in the upbeat, party-centric Dutch side where the port is located, or cross into the laid-back, local-driven French side of the island.
- In the capital of St. John, you can peek into local craft shops or explore a centuries-old British naval base in Nelson’s Dockyard. If beachcombing is more your speed, choose from any of Antigua’s 365 beaches. The island offers the best of both worlds, from bustling markets and candy-colored colonial buildings to winding rainforest trails and hidden coves.
- Get to know St. Lucia— an eco-tourist’s utopia. You can trek the enormous rainforest to visit the towering, green-mantled twin peaks known as the Pitons. And be sure to soak in the natural wonders— whether it be the hot mineral pools or the sulphur springs that are heated by the dormant volcano of Soufriere.
- As soon as you get into “Town”, make a stop at one of Barbados’ 1,500 rum shops. Then spend your day on the seemingly endless pink-and-white-sand beaches. For inland adventures, explore the rolling hills and valleys, sugarcane fields and historic plantations. Or take a dive into the crystal clear turquoise waters filled with captivating coral reefs.
|Aug. 4||Sun.||San Juan, Puerto Rico||8:30pm|
|Aug. 5||Mon.||Philipsburg, St. Maarten||8:00am||5:00pm|
|Aug. 6||Tues.||Basseterre, St. Kitts||8:00am||5:00pm|
|Aug. 7||Wed.||St. Johns, Antigua||8:00am||5:00pm|
|Aug. 8||Thurs.||Castries, St. Lucia||9:00am||6:00pm|
|Aug. 9||Fri.||Bridgetown, Barbados||8:00am||5:00pm|
|Aug. 11||Sun.||San Juan, Puerto Rico||6:00am|
Freedom of the Seas® is the ultimate adventure seeking, discover peaking expedition. This fan favorite cruise ship sails way beyond the typical getaway. It’s the perfect mix of destinations no matter where you want to go, plus all the best thrills at sea.
Freedom of the Seas® is a landslide vacation victory, winner of best cruise ship for first timers from Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice Awards.
Catch a wave above deck on the FlowRider® surf simulator, race to the top of the Rock Climbing Wall and soak up the fun at the H2O Zone℠