10-Night Windstar Japan Cruise
Sail around Japan in Private Yacht Style!
|Cruise Line:||Windstar Cruises|
|Sail Date:||April 6, 2019|
|From/To:||Osaka to Yokohama|
|Run of Ship Category From||Ocean View Suite S Category From||Balcony Suite Category BS From||Classic Suite Category CS From|
• Discover the beauty of UNESCO site Mount Fuji, Japan’s highest mountain, when you get to Shimizu
• Highlights of Busan to visit include Gyeongju, a UNESCO site and 1,500-year-old Tongdosa Temple
• Explore Shingu’s UNESCO site Makimura-jinja Shrine, part of the Sacred Sites of Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range
• Respectfully remember “Never Again” at the Peace Memorial Parks of Nagasaki and Hiroshima
• Enjoy the cuisine of Hiroshima, with not-to-be-missed Okonomiyaki savory pancakes
• See the 16th century Osaka Castle, the city’s main historic landmark
All Suite Yacht
With only 212 guests, a Star Legend cruise will make you feel like you’re on board your own private yacht almost as soon as you step aboard.
The sitting area of your spacious, newly refurbished suite gives you an expansive ocean view — making it a welcome retreat.
When you’re ready to make an appearance, the lounges, club, casino and library are waiting to be explored. Take some “you” time in the tranquil WindSpa . . . enjoy a dip in the pool . . . work off that decadent dessert in the Fitness Center . . . and, of course, you are always welcome to visit the Bridge to examine navigation charts with the Captain.
Star Legend is large enough to pamper and entertain you, yet small enough to tuck into delightful tiny harbors and hidden coves that others can’t reach.